This page contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, I may receive a commission at no additional cost to you.
Sans Drinks: A Non-Alcoholic Alternative
My passion and love for health and wellness is always front and center of my posts, so when I came across this wonderful range of healthier, non-alcoholic drinks I wanted to share with you all.
Non-alcoholic drinks are an excellent substitute for alcoholic drinks. Not only is the range low in sugar and low in calories, they come with zero to very low alcohol content for everyone to enjoy.
Non-alcoholic cocktails are a perfect example of that. They’re a great way to enjoy the taste of alcohol without any consequences.
Non-Alcoholic Drinks – Health Benefits
Non-alcoholic drinks are becoming a popular alternative to alcoholic drinks and for good reason.
They provide the same feeling of enjoyment and relaxation without the potential health risks and other associated negative health and wellness impacts.
- alcohol can be harmful to your health and well-being
- non-alcoholic drinks are not addictive compared to alcohol
- non-alcoholic drinks keep you hydrated unlike alcohol
- your mood is less affected by non-alcoholic drinks
- no hangover!
In addition, there is a rise in the number of people who want to cut back on drinking alcohol. Non-alcoholic drinks have been introduced in order to help those who want to drink less or not at all.
So What is Sans Drinks?
Sans Drinks is all about non and low-alcoholic beverages that are made with natural ingredients and are lower in calories.
Sans Drinks is an Australian online non-alcoholic drinks superstore created and owned by Irene Falcone, who is all about mindful drinking.
Irene Falcone was also the founder of the online natural beauty store, Nourished Life. Irene founded Nourished Life in 2012 and later sold the company in 2017.
After recognising the lasting effects alcohol has on your health and the increased interest people have in looking for alternatives when it comes to alcohol, sparked the idea.
Sans Drinks has recently opened Australia’s first brick-and-mortar store located in Brookvale, on the Northern Beaches of New South Wales, Australia. By the way, they also offer free taste testing in-store!
Stocking a large range of non-alcoholic drink varieties including a wide range of leading non-alcoholic wines, spirits, beer, and mixers sourced from Australia and around the world.
Exclusive brands include Ms Sans, Sans Bar, Next Destination Wines, Two Hoots Wines, 1920 Wines, and more.
They also offer same-day dispatch across Australia, and ship internationally to New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
Sans Drinks Range
The demand for non-alcoholic drinks is increasing as more people around the world start to drink them and as people are looking for healthier options.
The following is a list of Sans Drinks Range which includes a wide variety of non-alcoholic drinks, wines and pre-mixed drinks.
The selection ranges from classics like the Gin and Tonic, Dark and Stormy, Margarita, Cosmopolitan, and Aperol Spritz.
The Ms Sans range from Sans Drinks is a collection of ready-to-drink cocktail range of non-alcoholic spirits and pre-mixed drinks that are also a low sugar option as the range is sweetened with a natural fruit extract that doesn’t contain added refined sugar and is low in calories.
The Ms Sans range has been developed by a world-class team of beverage manufacturing experts and crafted from the most advanced technology to provide an unmatched and true-to-taste flavour profile.
The drinks in the range are made in Australia, suitable for vegans, and contain no added sugar, artificial sweeteners, or colours.
The Ms Sans range includes:
The Sans Bar is a collection of premium non-alcoholic spirit alternatives that are made in Australia using the latest food science and cutting-edge technology.
The Sans Bar range includes three of the most requested alcohol-free spirits says the founder of Sans Drinks – Irene Falcone.
- Spritzing in Venice, which is a non-alcoholic Aperitif,
- Notting Hill Spritz which is a non-alcoholic gin,
- Kings of Tartan, which is a non-alcoholic whiskey alternative.
Next Destination Non-Alcoholic Wine
The Next Destination is a range of non-alcoholic premium wines.
Each wine variety from the range starts as premium alcoholic wine which has been selected for its exceptional vintage and regional variety of grapes.
The alcohol is then expertly extracted using Australia’s best de-alcoholisation technology.
Resulting in a true-to-taste non-alcoholic wine featuring 0.5% alcohol or less and a low sugar and calorie count.
- Sugar – ranging from 2.5-2.7g per 100ml
- Calories – ranging from 17-21 calories per 100 ml
The Next Destination range of non-alcoholic premium wines includes:
- The Next Destination 2018 Barossa Valley Shiraz
- The Next Destination 2021 Langhorne Creek Blanc de Blanc
- The Next Destination 2018 McLaren Vale Chardonnay
- Next Destination 2018 King Valley Rosé
Ready to Drink Range
Sans Drinks sell a variety of non-alcoholic drinks that are conveniently pre-mixed ready to enjoy without the need for additional ingredients.
Perfectly balanced from premium non-alcoholic ingredients and tastes like the alcoholic alternative that makes it hard to taste the difference.
Ready to Drink range includes:
- The Lyre’s Amalfi Spritz – a non-alcoholic alternative to the famous Aperitif Spritz cocktail
- Naked Life Wimbledon Spritz – with just over 3 calories per 100ml
- Monday Distillery Dark & Stormy – a non-alcoholic alternative to a Spiced Rum & Ginger Beer
- Plus & Minus Prosecco – non-alcoholic Prosecco in a can
Sans Drinks – Recipe Ideas
A convenient range of pre-mixed, non-alcoholic drinks that come in a variety of flavours. Ready to pour and enjoy without the guilt, less sugar, and lower in calories.
Sans Bar Spritzing in Venice
- fill a wine glass with ice
- add 30mls of Sans Bar Spritzing in Venice
- top with non-alcoholic sparkling wine
- add a dash of soda water
- Garnish with a slice of orange and enjoy
- add 125mls to a cocktail shaker and ice
- shake & strain into a salt-rimmed martini glass
- garnish with fresh lime
- add 125mls to a highball glass
- fill with ice
- top with mint and soda water
- garnish with fresh mint leaves
- add 125mls to a cocktail shaker and ice
- shake & strain into a martini glass
- garnish with lime
- add 125mls to a cocktail shaker
- add with ice
- shake to activate the natural crema
- Pour into a martini glass
- garnish with coffee beans
Non-alcoholic cocktails can be just as satisfying as the alcoholic alternative and making them with fresh fruit juice instead of sugary syrups can make for an even healthier alternative.
Non-alcoholic drinks are a growing trend in the 21st century. They are perfect for those who want to avoid alcohol and still enjoy a cocktail.
There are many different types of non-alcoholic drinks on the market now with even more variety.
Why not bring the cellar door experience of an iconic Australian wine destinations to your home and enjoy a non-alcohol drink or cocktail and benefit from the healthier alternative?