The Healthy Mummy has become the biggest mums-only health and fitness community in the world with a focus on healthy eating and weight loss for busy mums and the home of The Healthy Mummy Smoothies.
An Australian-founded company, the aim of The Healthy Mummy Program which is available via their website and App is to educate mums on how they can make small changes to their life to become healthier and provides education on maintaining their healthier lifestyle while continuing their family-focused balance.
The program is heavily based on family commitments and the day-to-day requirements mums face with their busy family lifestyles. Making this program one of the easiest and most successful programs for mums alike.
The Healthy Mummy program was founded by Rhian Allan in 2010 when she was pregnant with her first child.
After realising there was no program or support for mothers who wanted to lose weight and become healthier.
Her focus was on creating a program that offered a safe and healthy program to support mothers after having children.
An important part of the program focus on plans and products that mothers can safely take while breastfeeding.
Another part of The Healthy Mummy, which is something I love about this program is the emphasis of The Healthy Mummy this is not a diet but rather a lifestyle.
I cannot agree more, a diet cannot be sustained but creating a healthier balanced lifestyle can be maintained and enjoyed for life!
What does The Healthy Mummy Program Offer?
There are so many different aspects to utilise in The Healthy Mummy Program.
Website and Mobile App
The program is delivered on the website and a convenient mobile app for accessing with ease wherever you are and in any situation.
We all know how time-consuming kids are so being able to view the app one-handed while breastfeeding or multitasking is one way of achieving our daily goals.
The Meals Plans on The Healthy Mummy are suited to all types of lifestyles and dietary requirements.
You have access to loads of recipes with all sorts of variety.
Inclusions within the meal plans include:
- The library includes over 6,000 Healthy Mummy recipes designed by nutritionists for all dietary requirements
- Abundance of variety
- Realistic and enjoyable foods
- A library of over 600 fitness videos
- Workouts for all abilities – including postnatal
- No equipment required
- Easy workouts from the comfort of your own home with the kids around
- Guided by personal trainers
- Cast from your mobile app to your TV
Tracking is a crucial part of any successful plan and outcome.
Having the systems in place to record your starting point, your goals, timeframes, and milestones is a means to evaluate your overall progress giving you the vital tools to help identify good and bad habits that can help you to change or alter for accurate results.
It can also help with motivation. Seeing your progress is a massive motivator and your self-esteem can have a huge boost.
The Healthy Mummy Program incorporates tracking into your daily routine by allowing you to:
- Track your food and calories
- Track your exercise and workouts
- Track your water intake
- You can even link your fitness device
The challenges are a major part of The Healthy Mummy program. There is always a challenge going on and for a good reason.
Being part of many challenges has provided that extra motivation and enjoyment. Seeing and sharing your journey and achievements in the support groups with other mums gives that real satisfaction and a boost to your self-esteem.
As stated on the website “28 days is how long the human body needs to see and feel changes. It’s the winning formula to build better habits towards a life change and achieve your weight loss goals.”
When you first start you will be sent a Starter Guide on how to begin, what to prepare and how to ease your way into the program. You are also given access to the Facebook group where there are other mums on the challenge, and able to share your motivation and tips with one another and find helpful videos and tips from creators and admin.
The 28 Day challenge provides you with:
- Daily meal plans and shopping list generated from your meal plan
- Daily workouts
- Daily motivations
- All the programs are designed by fitness experts and leading nutritionists.
When you purchase the 12-week challenge you are given unlimited access for 3 months to The Healthy Mummy App & all Challenges.
- You will receive a free 12-Week Challenge Tool Kit jammed with all you need to set your goals, stay motivated and get results
- You will receive unlimited access to the 5 star-rated Healthy Mummy App with over 600 at-home workouts and over 6,000 family-friendly recipes
- You will receive monthly customisable menus and meal plans in the app which cater to all dietary requirements
- You will receive non-stop motivation, prizes, and accountability to keep you on track
- Once you join, you will receive access to the private 12-Week Challenge support group with 1,000’s of other mums.
The Healthy Mummy Program and Challenges are all easily accessible from anywhere, anytime, and for any ability.
A Range of Branded Nutrition Products and Fitness Merchandise
The Healthy Mummy has a wide variety of Healthy Mummy branded nutritional products that help assist in your healthy balanced lifestyle journey.
The Healthy Mummy Smoothies
One of the most popular products that in fact when the Healthy Mummy program is mentioned is probably the thing that comes to mind – the smoothies.
The Healthy Mummy Smoothies are made in Australia’s Byron Bay from the highest quality ingredients.
The Healthy Mummy has been awarded by The Health Star Rating system a 5-star rating on a number of smoothies including the Healthy Mummy Tummy Vanilla smoothie, Premium Smoothies flavours including Espresso, Double Choc, Vanilla, Banana Sundae, Caramel, Choc Mint, and The Pregnancy Smoothie.
- Formulated by leading nutritionists
- An excellent source of essential vitamins, minerals, nutrients, and important antioxidants
- Free from any weight loss accelerants, caffeine or gluten, and dairy free
- A non-genetically modified product
- Able to help with weight management when used as part of a healthy diet & exercise plan
- Breastfeeding is safe and is designed to help to support milk supply
- 96% sugar-free and 100% fructose free
- Low GI & high in fibre which helps you feel fuller for longer and aids digestion
- Quick and easy to prepare and taste delicious
Includes premium 80% whey protein with 24 vitamins and minerals, probiotics, and is low in carbs with just 3.9g per serve and available in 7 flavours.
Is a Whey based meal replacement with 24 vitamins and minerals and probiotics, is low allergy, contains collagen, and has gut-busting features. Available in 3 flavours. The Tummy Vanilla smoothie is also FODMAP friendly.
Nutritionists designed and ensured that the vitamins and minerals in the smoothie are at a low level so there is no risk of doubling up on any pregnancy vitamins. It is ideal as a high-protein, high-calcium snack in pregnancy and designed to complement your prenatal vitamin intake.
Is the original smoothie and is a plant-based meal replacement including 24 vitamins and minerals.
Has been specially formulated to support the requirements of mature mums and older women. The smoothie contains calcium to improve bone density, protein for muscle mass, and Vitamin B6 to balance hormone activity. With 20 essential vitamins and minerals, it contains more Vitamins D, C, and E than the regular original smoothie, and also contains probiotics.
Meal replacement smoothie contains high-quality whey protein 24.2g per serve, helping to keep you fuller for longer.
It has been formulated specifically for men to help boost their health, vitality, nutrition, and weight loss. It contains 24 vitamins and minerals and Probiotics to support gut health. With an essential blend of copper, selenium, and zinc, and biotin, The Healthy Man meal replacement supports men’s hair health. It contains Tomato Lycopene for heart and Prostate health along with green tea extract and maco root powder to kick start your day.
The Healthy Kids Smoothie has been specially made as a healthy snack for kids and is ideal if you have fussy eaters or want to ensure your children have a delicious, nutritious, and healthy smoothie snack.
- Source of carbohydrates and protein
- Contains probiotics needed for a healthy gut
- Contains 16 vitamins and minerals
- Provides children with a massive 50% of their daily Calcium needs
- No artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives
- No added sugar or fructose
The Healthy Kids Smoothies are available in 3 flavours.
The Healthy Mummy smoothies do not include accelerants, nor do they contain caffeine or any artificial ingredients.
The Healthy Mummy supplements are all-natural and are designed to help boost your energy, metabolism, and immunity during breastfeeding and beyond for a healthy balanced lifestyle.
The supplement range has been created to supercharge your smoothie nutrition by containing essential nutrients.
The range includes:
- Tummy Bloat contains a carefully selected blend of Western Herbal Medicine including Chamomile, Lemon Balm, Peppermint, and Activated Charcoal to reduce bloating, relieve embarrassing flatulence, and indigestion.
- Carb X contributes to carbohydrate metabolism. Carb X is formulated to include White Kidney Bean extract which works to slow normal carbohydrate uptake during the digestive process. White Kidney Bean is a superfood that slows carbs being broken down into sugars.
- Sugar X is a spray that can help you to consume less sugar and kick the sugar cravings.
- Energise Booster can help boost energy release, improve cognitive function and reduce tiredness and fatigue. Also packed with Vitamins B1, B3, B5, B6 & B12, Iron, Folate, Magnesium & Vitamin C contributing to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Immune Booster with natural and plant-based ingredients including Acerola Berry for Vitamin C, Mushroom for Vitamin D, and Guava Leaf for Zinc.
- Collagen Boosters help transform your hair, nails, and skin’s health from within and is also packed with added Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Zinc to help maintain healthy skin.
- Super Greens Powder contains 37+ whole food ingredients which deliver a powerful blend of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and omega fatty acids.
The Healthy Mummy has recently released its own branded Active Wear.
Featuring S³ Fabric which provides 4 ways of stretch that enables you to move comfortably in the lightweight, breathable, and moisture-wicking fabric.
Provides support with superior coverage and comfort, and sculpts with stylish mesh paneling and a curved hem to create a flattering silhouette for all figures!
The Healthy Mummy also sells a Skin Care range online, formulated for busy mums and designed to put health and vitality back into your skin.
The Healthy Mummy Skin Care Products include:
- Body Scrub
- Body Sculpting Lotion
- Beauty Collagen Powder
- Pink Clay Mask
- Revive Face Oil
- Nourishing Night Cream.
They also offer packs and bundles.
The Healthy Mummy offers a massive support network, from a wide variety of Facebook groups with thousands of members in each, to a 24/7 online support via the website and mobile app.
The private support group will motivate and inspire you from day one with real mums helping real mums. Best of all the mums in the support groups are all currently on the Healthy Mummy program and the support and guidance is relevant and helpful right at your fingertips.
The program is jam-packed with so many resources from years of success that at first when starting the program, you could feel overwhelmed and feel like you don’t know where to start.
The Healthy Mummy Program is structured in an easy workable and flowing format that helps guide you through.
After all the program is built with a focus on busy mums with busy lifestyles so making it easy to follow is a priority.
Payments and Plans
You have the option to pay online either by:
There is also The Healthy Mummy Payment option, which is a payment option available to you which allows you to pay for purchases of the Lifetime 28-Day Weight Loss Challenge, in four fortnightly installments.
The Healthy Mummy is a well-thought-out program that has seen over one million busy mums successfully complete their goals and who are maintaining their healthy balanced lifestyles.
This program has been around since 2010 and since that time has grown and evolved over the years with more and more valuable content, educational resources, and millions of happy mums continuing to share their journey.
Be sure to check out their website for yourself and the success stories posted all over the website.
Just goes to show how well-received their program really is.
This page contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, I may receive a commission at no additional cost to you.
- Nurturing Your Social Life for Busy Mums: Staying Connected
- My Weight Loss Tips
- My 20kg Weight Loss Using a Journal
- Healthy Lifestyle Tips For Busy Mums
- The Art of Mindful Eating: Savouring the Present, Nourishing the Soul