Healthy, Keto-friendly, and delicious. This Keto Banana Bread is a perfect snack or afternoon pick-me-up.
No matter how many times I make this recipe, I absolutely enjoy every bite.
I slice and individually wrap each slice and place them in the freezer so I always have them on hand.
When ready I grab a piece out of the freezer and toast in the sandwich press.
Toasty and delicious!
Keto Banana Bread
- 3 cups almond meal
- 3 medium-large bananas
- 3 eggs large
- 1/4 cup sweetener
- 1/4 cup melted butter or coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 180°C, and line a loaf tin with baking paper and spray with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, add bananas and mash with a fork. Add all other ingredients and mix to combine.
- Pour batter into loaf tin and bake in the oven for 50 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Discover The Purest Co: A Company Dedicated to Natural and Transparent Health and Wellness Superfoods
- Rewards for Achieving your Goals: Importance of Rewarding Yourself After Completing your Goals
- Lifestyle Changes for Weight Loss: Important Strategies to Implement
- Post-Workout Protein Snacks: Delicious Post-Workout Protein Snacks, Perfect for Meal Prep
- Importance of Protein for Weight Loss: Why Protein is Important and Why you Need it in Your Diet