These Keto Nut Bars are a great meal prep option for snacks and are also keto friendly.
I tend to stick to keto and low carb as I find this helps me on my weight loss journey.
These can be made and portioned into bars and individually wrapped and placed in the freezer for weeks.
Trust me they won’t last that long as they are delicious and available anytime for that quick go-to healthy snack.
Keto Nut Bar
- 2 cups mixed nuts and seeds – i.e. almonds, cashews, pumpkin seeds, and sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil or butter
- 3 tablespoons almond butter / peanut butter / nut butter of choice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Line a 20cm square baking tin with baking paper.
- Roughly chop the larger nuts.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix.
- Press into baking tin, using the palm of your hand to push down firmly and spread the mix evenly.
- Freeze for 1 hour or place in the fridge until ready to eat.
- Cut into portions, individually wrap, and store in the fridge or freeze for snack prep.
- Keto Paleo and Mediterranean Diets
- 7 Common Reasons: Why Can’t I Sleep
- Holistic Wellness Journey: My Tips and Guide for Success
- Understanding the Power of Calorie Deficit
- Finding Balance: Balanced Weight Loss and Self-Care
This page contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, I may receive a commission at no additional cost to you.