This family favourite is packed with protein and baked until golden.
Once cooled, I slice up and individually wrap them so it’s convenient for meal prep.
Perfect straight from the freeze and toasted in the sandwich press.
Make a double or triple batch to last longer. These won’t be around long, they are too irresistible!
Protein Banana Bread
- Cooking spray
- 60g Chocolate Protein Powder (I use Healthy Mummy Protein Powder)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/2 cup sugar/substitute
- 2 free range eggs
- 3 mashed over ripe bananas
- 1 and 1/2 cups wholemeal flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 180°. Lightly spray a loaf tin with cooking spray.
- Place coconut oil, sugar, eggs, vanilla, and mashed banana in a bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Add flour, baking powder, and salt to the banana mixture. Mix until well combined.
- Pour into the prepared loaf tin and bake for 60mins or until a skewer or knife comes out clean.
Store in an air-tight container in the fridge or wrapped individually and freeze for when required.
This page contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, I may receive a commission at no additional cost to you.
- Nurturing Your Social Life for Busy Mums: Staying Connected
- My Weight Loss Tips
- My 20kg Weight Loss Using a Journal
- Healthy Lifestyle Tips For Busy Mums
- The Art of Mindful Eating: Savouring the Present, Nourishing the Soul