These healthy smoothie bowl recipes are just like the Healthy Mummy Smoothies you know and love, but thicker to eat with a spoon.
Get creative and add your favourite fruits, nuts, and other healthy delicious toppings.
Healthy Mummy Smoothies are an excellent source of essential vitamins, minerals, nutrients & important antioxidants.
They don’t contain weight loss accelerants, caffeine, or gluten.
They are dairy-free, low GI & high fibre which helps you feel fuller for longer and aids digestion. They are perfect to use while breastfeeding and designed to help milk supply.
Try a delicious and healthy smoothie bowl recipe from the library below!
It’s so easy to make your own café-style breakfast thanks to this delicious and healthy Choc Mint Smoothie Bowl Recipe.
The Choc Mint Smoothie Bowl is ready in minutes with this quick and easy recipe. We all need delicious, time-saving recipes for us busy mums and this recipe won’t disappoint!
Healthy Caramel Biscoff Smoothie Bowl using the Premium Blend Caramel Bikkie Smoothie Mix that tastes exactly like Biscoff! Yes Please!
Creating this bowl of goodness, that not only tastes delicious but is packed with 23 vitamins and minerals, is a great way to start your day. Premium Caramel Bikkie Smoothie with a unique blend of spices with a deeply caramelised twist. It’s a super easy breakfast to whip up. It also makes an amazing dessert!
This page contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, I may receive a commission at no additional cost to you.
- Discover The Purest Co: A Company Dedicated to Natural and Transparent Health and Wellness Superfoods
- Rewards for Achieving your Goals: Importance of Rewarding Yourself After Completing your Goals
- Lifestyle Changes for Weight Loss: Important Strategies to Implement
- Post-Workout Protein Snacks: Delicious Post-Workout Protein Snacks, Perfect for Meal Prep
- Importance of Protein for Weight Loss: Why Protein is Important and Why you Need it in Your Diet