This delicious Keto friendly low-carb pasta dish is certainly one to please the whole family.
Creamy chicken, and bacon-filled pasta dish, makes for a perfect mid-week meal that can be whipped up within 30 minutes.
Packed with protein and flavour, this dish can even be meal prepped and frozen ahead of time and taken out and reheated for those busy weeknight meal rushes.
Keto Creamy Chicken Pasta Recipe
Keto Creamy Chicken Pasta
- 1 pack Slendier Fettuccine (or your preferred alternative low-carb pasta)
- 6 Slices Bacon, chopped
- 1 Large Chicken Breast, diced
- ½ Onion, diced
- 1 Cup Thickened Cream
- 3 Cubes of Frozen Spinach
- Dash of Soy Sauce
- 1 Garlic Clove
- Small Pinch of Chicken Stock (optional)
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook according to the time on the packet
- In a pan, add a dash of oil, cook bacon and onion until golden and then add chicken and garlic. Cook for a further 2 minutes. Add a splash of soy to de-glaze the pan.
- Add cream, frozen spinach, pepper, and chicken stock if not already seasoned enough.
- Simmer for 8 minutes and add a sprinkle of parmesan and turn off the heat.
- Serve with an extra sprinkle of parmesan.
This page contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, I may receive a commission at no additional cost to you.
- Nurturing Your Social Life for Busy Mums: Staying Connected
- My Weight Loss Tips
- My 20kg Weight Loss Using a Journal
- Healthy Lifestyle Tips For Busy Mums
- The Art of Mindful Eating: Savouring the Present, Nourishing the Soul