This delicious Keto friendly low-carb pasta dish is certainly one to please the whole family.
Creamy chicken, and bacon-filled pasta dish, makes for a perfect mid-week meal that can be whipped up within 30 minutes.
Packed with protein and flavour, this dish can even be meal prepped and frozen ahead of time and taken out and reheated for those busy weeknight meal rushes.
Keto Creamy Chicken Pasta Recipe
Keto Creamy Chicken Pasta
- 1 pack Slendier Fettuccine (or your preferred alternative low-carb pasta)
- 6 Slices Bacon, chopped
- 1 Large Chicken Breast, diced
- ½ Onion, diced
- 1 Cup Thickened Cream
- 3 Cubes of Frozen Spinach
- Dash of Soy Sauce
- 1 Garlic Clove
- Small Pinch of Chicken Stock (optional)
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook according to the time on the packet
- In a pan, add a dash of oil, cook bacon and onion until golden and then add chicken and garlic. Cook for a further 2 minutes. Add a splash of soy to de-glaze the pan.
- Add cream, frozen spinach, pepper, and chicken stock if not already seasoned enough.
- Simmer for 8 minutes and add a sprinkle of parmesan and turn off the heat.
- Serve with an extra sprinkle of parmesan.
This page contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, I may receive a commission at no additional cost to you.
- Discover The Purest Co: A Company Dedicated to Natural and Transparent Health and Wellness Superfoods
- Rewards for Achieving your Goals: Importance of Rewarding Yourself After Completing your Goals
- Lifestyle Changes for Weight Loss: Important Strategies to Implement
- Post-Workout Protein Snacks: Delicious Post-Workout Protein Snacks, Perfect for Meal Prep
- Importance of Protein for Weight Loss: Why Protein is Important and Why you Need it in Your Diet