Just because you are on a keto diet doesn’t mean that you can’t enjoy your usual Cereal or Granola in the mornings with your yoghurt and berries.
Make your own Keto Granola to ensure you are eating right and there are no hidden sugars or additives to throw out all your hard work.
Better yet it saves you lots of money by making it yourself.
Below is a delicious Granola recipe that is perfect for a keto diet and tastes delicious.
Keto Granola: Easy And Healthy
- cooking spray
- 1 cup almonds, chopped
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp flax seeds
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp ground clove
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 large egg white
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Grease baking paper with a cooking spray.
- Mix the almonds, walnuts, coconut flakes, sesame seeds, flax seeds, and chia seeds into a large mixing bowl.
- Add in the cloves, cinnamon, vanilla, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg white until foamy. Stir into the granola mixture.
- Add coconut oil to the mixture.
- Pour onto the prepared baking sheet and spread it into an even layer.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden. Mix halfway through.
- Disney Dixit Board Game Experience
- 10 Positive Habits to Transform Your Life
- 8 Fabulous Weekend Getaways for Busy Mums to Relax and Recharge
- Setting SMART Journal Goals
- Journaling for Health and Wellness
This page contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, I may receive a commission at no additional cost to you.