Low Calorie Panna Cotta, inspired by the Italian dessert – the panna cotta, this low calorie 3 ingredient recipe is only 48 calories per serve!
Made from reduced sugar jelly crystals and natural greek yoghurt, this dessert is easy and simple, making this a healthy low calorie panna cotta!
These won’t last long, once you try them you’ll be heading back for seconds and hiding them to devour all to yourself.
Luckily they come in at 48 calories per serve!
Low Calorie Panna Cotta
- Packet Reduced Sugar Jelly Crystals
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup reduced-fat Greek natural yoghurt
- Empty the contents of the jelly into a heatproof bowl and add 1 cup of boiling water. Stir until dissolved.
- Allow the jelly to cool.
- Pour greek yoghurt into a large bowl and add the cooled jelly.
- Whisk together using a whisk or a fork until well combined and smooth.
- Pour into 6 individual cups or moulds.
- Refrigerate overnight to set.
- Serve as is, or top with fresh fruit.
- Store in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Disney Dixit Board Game Experience
- 10 Positive Habits to Transform Your Life
- 8 Fabulous Weekend Getaways for Busy Mums to Relax and Recharge
- Setting SMART Journal Goals
- Journaling for Health and Wellness
This page contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, I may receive a commission at no additional cost to you.