These Low Carb Cookie Sandwiches are a quick, low carb treat. Perfect for any occasion.
Easy and quick to make on the day or make ahead of time.
Low Carb Cookie Sandwiches Recipe
Low Carb Cookie Sandwiches
- 1 Cup Almond Meal
- 1 Cup Flakes Almonds
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1/4 Cup Sugar Substitute
- 125g (half) Cream Cheese Block
- 2 tsp Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 Cup Sugar-Free White Chocolate
- 1/3 to 1/4 Cup Powdered Sugar Substitute
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, place the almond meal, flaked almonds, egg whites, and sugar and mix to combine.
- With a teaspoon heaped amount, roll and place on a baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden. Allow to cool.
- For the filling – Add white chocolate to a small microwave-safe bowl and microwave at 30-second intervals until melted, stirring in between.
- In a medium-sized bowl, beat together cream cheese, butter, and vanilla until blended using an electric mixer.
- Add melted chocolate to the cream cheese mixture and beat until combined. Slowly add in powdered sugar and continue to mix until the frosting is creamy and smooth.
- Once cookies are cool, spoon the mixture onto cookies and place another cookie on top to creat a sandwich.
This page contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, I may receive a commission at no additional cost to you.
- Discover The Purest Co: A Company Dedicated to Natural and Transparent Health and Wellness Superfoods
- Rewards for Achieving your Goals: Importance of Rewarding Yourself After Completing your Goals
- Lifestyle Changes for Weight Loss: Important Strategies to Implement
- Post-Workout Protein Snacks: Delicious Post-Workout Protein Snacks, Perfect for Meal Prep
- Importance of Protein for Weight Loss: Why Protein is Important and Why you Need it in Your Diet