This Low Carb / Keto French Toast has got to be one of my favourite recipes, not only a great breakfast favourite but a lunchtime go-to also.
For me, if you haven’t already worked out, I love quick, easy, healthy, and delicious meals that my whole family love and eats.
Along with my requirements for healthy, low carb, and delicious, my recipe choices have to be cost-efficient also. I’m all about maintaining my budget without comprising and this recipe sure doesn’t disappoint.
Why go out when you can cook a café-style meal at home in minutes!
Low Carb Keto French Toast
- 1 Egg
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- ½ tsp sweetener
- 1 tbsp Thickened Cream
- ½ tsp Vanilla
- 2 Slices Low Carb Bread
- 2 tbsp Butter
- Sugar-free Maple Syrup
- In a bowl, crack the egg and add cinnamon and whisk together.
- Heat a frying pan with butter.
- Place bread in the egg mixture for a few seconds and turn over and soak the other side for an additional few seconds.
- Place the bread into the pan and fry on both sides until golden.
- Assemble on a plate and top with strawberries and a drizzle with sugar-free maple syrup.