The Healthy Mummy program is for busy mums looking to improve and change their habits for a healthy lifestyle and achieve their weight loss goals.
We all know how hard it is to stick to a diet. Eating a variety of balanced foods that include sweets and desserts in your day that is nutritious and made from real whole food on the Healthy Mummy program means you can achieve weight loss successfully and maintain your healthy lifestyle.
Eating healthy is key so it’s really important to have the right healthy foods and snacks on hand when you are hungry or the craving kick in.
Try this Caramel Biscoff Protein Balls recipe next time you are in the mood for something sweet.
Caramel Biscoff Protein Balls
- 4 Medjool dates pitted
- 4 biscoff biscuits
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 2 scoops of Caramel Bikkie Healthy Mummy Premium Smoothie
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp sugar-free maple syrup
- 2 tbsp biscoff spread
- Soak dates in boiling water for 5 minutes to soften.
- Blitz biscoff biscuits in a food processor to a fine crumb, then set aside.
- In the food processor, blitz together oats, almond meal, smoothie mix, cinnamon, coconut oil, maple syrup, biscoff and drained dates and blend well.
- Roll tablespoon-sized balls and roll in the biscoff crumb mixture, then set in the fridge until firm.
119 calories per ball
This page contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, I may receive a commission at no additional cost to you.