Make this easy biscoff smoothie recipe at home and enjoy a nutritious start to your day.
Healthy Biscoff Caramel Smoothie Recipe
Healthy Biscoff Caramel Smoothie Recipe is a premium whey blend meal replacement packed with nutrients, fibre, probiotics, and is low in carbs with 24 vitamins and minerals. Combined with your favourite healthy and delicious fruits and nuts and blended together for a perfect Smoothie mix. This one tastes just like Caramel Biscuits, aka Biscoff!
Some healthy and delicious ingredient ideas to add to your smoothie include:
- Frozen Banana – containing healthy nutrients like potassium, they are full of fibre which means they will keep you fuller for longer, and add a lovely thick shake consistency.
- Medjool Dates – sweet little dried fruit contains antioxidants and nutrients that promote digestion, support heart health, and may lower your risk of heart disease.
- Biscoff Spread – Along with the original biscuits, Biscoff also comes in spread form. You can pick it up in major supermarkets.
- Light milk of choice – Dairy, vegan, almond, or rice milk all work well in this recipe.
Healthy Biscoff Caramel Smoothie
- 1 cup light milk of choice
- 1/4 frozen banana
- 2 tsp Biscoff spread
- 1 Medjool date
- 30 grams Caramel Bikkie Healthy Mummy Smoothie
- Blend all ingredients together (Reserving 1 tsp of Biscoff spread to decorate your smoothie) until smoothie. Pour into a glass and set aside.
- Melt the remaining biscoff spread for short bursts in the microwave. Drizzle over the top of your smoothie and serve.
This page contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, I may receive a commission at no additional cost to you.
- Discover The Purest Co: A Company Dedicated to Natural and Transparent Health and Wellness Superfoods
- Rewards for Achieving your Goals: Importance of Rewarding Yourself After Completing your Goals
- Lifestyle Changes for Weight Loss: Important Strategies to Implement
- Post-Workout Protein Snacks: Delicious Post-Workout Protein Snacks, Perfect for Meal Prep
- Importance of Protein for Weight Loss: Why Protein is Important and Why you Need it in Your Diet