Introducing the Cookies and Cream Smoothie Recipe.
Is there any better combination of flavours than cookies and cream?! Even better when combined in a Nutritious, Healthy Smoothie!
The Healthy Mummy Premium Smoothie Cookies and Cream Smoothie Mix contains a heap of vitamins and minerals, and with the addition of dates and greek yoghurt, this filling smoothie will satisfy any craving.
A delicious Weight Loss Smoothie and Shake Recipe, perfect for busy mums looking to lose weight and become The Healthy Mummy you’ve always wanted.
- 2 tbsp Cookies and Cream Premium Smoothie Mix
- 1 tsp Natvia Chocolate Topping
- 2 pitted dried dates
- 1 cup reduced fat milk of choice
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1 tbsp reduced-fat Greek yoghurt
- 1/4 tsp cacao/cocoa powder to dust
- Drizzle chocolate topping around the glass.
- Place smoothie mix, dates, milk, and ice into a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and top with greek yogurt and a sprinkle of cacao powder.
275 calories per serve
The Premium Smoothies are helping mums SMASH their weight loss and health goals. As a whey-based meal replacement, the Premium Smoothies are low in carbs but high in fibre and protein to keep you fuller for longer.
This page contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, I may receive a commission at no additional cost to you.